Access wallet

How to Access Your Skill Patti Empire Wallet?

Accessing your game wallet in Skill Patti Empire is very easy, all you need to do is:

  • Open "Skill Patti Empire".
  • Click on "Wallet", present at the top centre of the home screen.
  • And that's it.
  • Here, you can see the amount of money you have in your game wallet.

Start playing! Start winning!


  • Your wallet contains 3 sections:
    • Main Balance: contains the money that you have deposited in the wallet yourself.
    • Winning Balance: contains all the money you have won in your games as well as the referral earnings.
    • Bonus Balance: It contains any bonus you have earned in your Skill Patti Empire gaming. Whenever you join a game, 5% of the joining fee will be taken from this wallet and the rest 95% will be taken from your main balance.
Related Questions
withdraw via UPI
Withdraw via
Know More
withdraw via bank transfer
Withdraw via
Net Banking
Know More
skill patti empire chat support
Access Chat
Know More
KYC registration skill patti empire
Know More